Friday, September 15, 2023

Building some Resin Cars

Since I cannot stand for long, I spend time at the bench, building car kits. This is the Sylvan model of a 1921 era outside braced car. It is lower than a USRA car and makes a nice addition to the roster.
I had to use some other parts to complete the kit. The black is from Intermountain. 
Th eCanadian cars had an extra step on the end. 
So, now it awaits painting. 
The is a Chooch kit of a NP wood sheathed 1937 boxcar. The underbody is now done. I bought this as a started kit that was poorly done so I had to remove all the earlier work and then come up with parts to continue the build. So, some of the parts are from Chooch and some from Intermountain. 
Chooch is grey and Intermountain is black
Underbody is done. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment