Friday, September 15, 2023

Back to the layout - wiring Glen Burnie

Well, I can walk now and standing for a little while is not too bad, so it is under the layout we go. Glen Burnie JCT panel is the first to get wired. You can see all the tags hanging down as I start to connect everything together.
I placed a base for all the terminal strips on the left side of the panel. You can see I noted wheat was where, segregating switch motors, power inputs and blocks onto three separate terminal strips. The 8 wire flat strip is for the local cab walk around control. 
So, I am getting everything sorted and wired before I bind the bundles together. This way I can more easily fix any mistakes. 

I did find I had put in one wire in the wrong place in connecting to the track and that drove me a bit crazy for a while. Once I located it, we were all set.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment