Sunday, September 22, 2019

Completing the corner at Sunbury

 I have removed the newspaper and was generally pleased with the outcome.
 Now I have added the first layer of fine ground foam to match the colors in the foreground of the photo.
 I need to integrate those trees at the left end of the grove to tie them to the foreground.
I am starting to add dried leaves to the ground where the trees will go. You can see the light patch at the end of the white looking stripe.  I am also making trees with varying colors to match those in the photos.
 A closer look and I will add the trees in that light patch
 You can see how I tried to match the ground color to the photo.
 Tees are going in and you can see that they get lighter as they go to the rear, matching the photo.
 From a viewing distance, you have a hard time seeing where the trees stop and the photo begins.
 The finished corner. Now I gave to make a long fence to integrate the factory area.
I am trying to determine the color of the fence that will make it look old but generally maintained. I am hitting writers block with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment