Sunday, September 22, 2019

Getting the Sunbury picture up and integrated.

 Well, we are back to the scenery side of things. The photo is up and the land form is being roughed in.
 The red rosin paper is on the webbing and now I have to put the plaster cloth on and I am worried about the picture being hit by plaster so have to cover it some way. I am not happy with the plastic approach and this picture mural is quite high so I need another approach.
 Here is an overview of the whole area.
 Supplies are in place
 So, I decided to use newspaper as I can cover the whole area easily.
 Half of the plaster cloth is on and we are doing okay.
 Plaster cloth is done and I have added the stucco on top.
 The ground is now painted with our ground color, camel beige.
The finished area.

No comments:

Post a Comment