Friday, May 10, 2019

Planning the backdrop layout

 So, the coved corner is completed and painted to match to wall.
 Now I have to take about 7 photo segments and figure out how to put them up. Here we are beginning to decide how to get the best out of our pictures. The big problem is the sinking main line in the back by the coved corner. You can see more photos lying on the main so I can see everything to try to pick the best mix.
 I am trying to see how I can use the factory to also blend the photos together.
 This is the long view of the balance of the town which ends in a wall by our previous backdrop
I think I will disguise the end here with a grove of trees to cover the joint between the two back drops. 
 Some buildings in place to get more perspective
 Now I have cut out my first  town section.
Here is the corner and I cut the mountain down some to avoid a real big differential in height.

No comments:

Post a Comment