Tuesday, June 21, 2016

More Woodworking - fascia

 Well, when Jason comes, he always causes me to try to do more woodworking. So this time we cut the pieces to complete the fascia on the outer aisle. The guys came over last night and helped me by putting up the pieces we cut. So here we start at the Shamokin end with out terminal area.
 Looking back west, you can see the end of the piece which approaches the bump out which will carry the bridge pier.
 Looking east, we put in the other piece that reaches the bump out from that side.
 This is a compound piece that splits with the lower section going parallel to the wall and the upper section turning to cover the bump out.
 Here is a long view to the end by Shamokin. Now I only have to cover the bump out itself.
Jason and I also cut out a compounded piece that surrounds the bridge piers for the branch as it enters Weigh Scales - over by those trees I mentioned. Now I have to paint it to match the balance of the area.

1 comment: