Sunday, June 2, 2019

Closing out the Installation


 Well, the one thing that I needed was a scene integrator to marry the two murals where they met in a corner. The solution was trees. So, using Super Trees, which the group made one night, I placed an initial grove in the corner.  It solved that problem.
 A closer view of the grove. Even included a dead tree for effect.
 So, now to the other end of the room, I have to hide the corner or reduce its impact, plus cover the paint addition I made to the bottom of the murals.
 So, more trees are added that reach up into the mural and then go down the hill.
I wrapped them around the corner and carried on down along the tracks. 
 I had made two batches of trees with different colors - light green and medium green.
 They looked pretty good.
 So, here I am added them with some brown dropped leaves below them.
 The corner is disappearing. Too bad no one is going to get this view!
 I am carrying the trees along the wall but running out of space.
 Here is a completed view.
 Looks okay to me.
 I would like to try to fill in a little more but there is next to no clearance.
 The final view with eh bridge back into place
 A view under the bridge
 Long view
 Higher view
 Looking from across the room.
 From another door way
 The scene seems to hold together.
Looks good up into the town.

No comments:

Post a Comment