Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Developing new scenes

 We have completed the track work and layout of Reed and now I need to work up a new backdrop. This is the east end of town and all is done except for the backdrop. I am working with Dave at Backdrop Junction.
 I am thinking I will have a wooded scene to the far end behind the coal dealer. As you come back towards us, I would like to have a town appearing in the woods and coming up toward the track. It is a difficult area  as it is close the tracks and the buildings crowd the wall.
 As we look further down the tracks there will be more town buildings and then blending back to a country scene as we approach the bridge.
 This will have hills to the left and town to the right.
 I need to have a city scene here to represent Sunbury as I do not have space to build it.
I hope they come out as nice as this.

No comments:

Post a Comment