Wednesday, January 4, 2017

More fascia

 Well, the kids came for the holidays and you can see that the action was intense along the lower aisle where they can see things easily. Uncle Greg was running the trains and everybody was counting cars! This is the last area for major construction and so the boxes are still piled here. We have to start on this for the next year.
 One of the first things is to get the fascia in and so we got the clamps and glue out and completed our work through Herndon. I have had to leave the right end undone until I can formulate the bridge construction over the track going into the holding area.
I have a small piece to complete the fascia to the panel structure. This is now done and I am drawing the panel so I can paint and mount the parts before completing the wiring.

So the fascia now goes all the way to the left end of the benchwork on the Herndon side. Now for the backdrop and the webbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment